Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a CT Tech / X-Ray for a Full-Time Position in a Hospital!
City: Gold Beach
Discipline: CT Tech
Specialty: CT Scan (X-Ray/CT)
Shift: 10 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: – Primarily Brookings-Monday-Thursday 0730-1800, on call two nights per week, certified in radiology and CT
CT Technologist Responsibilities:
· Using computerized tomography equipment to capture diagnostic images of patients’ internal organs and tissues.
· Appropriately positioning patients to scan specific areas of their bodies.
· Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to prolong the life of the X-ray tubes.
· Sterilizing radiologic equipment to ensure the safety of patients.
· Correctly interpreting doctors’ written scanning instructions.
· Administering radiocontrast agents to patients to enhance the visibility of internal organs and tissues.
· Evaluating CT scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality.
· Explaining scanning procedures to patients and providing reassurance and support as required.
CT Technologist Requirements:
· Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in radiologic technology.
· State license to work as a CT technologist.
· Certified by the American Registry of radiologic technologists (ARRT).
· Proven experience working as a CT technologist.
· CPR and BLS certification.
· Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
· The ability to stand for extended periods.
· Strong technical skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Effective communication skills.
For immediate consideration please contact :
| Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Knightingale Health Services, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $50.00 per hour