Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities.We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Physician – Urology in Christiansburg, VA!
- Shall provide clinical urology services including surgeries, consultations, cystoscopies and other related urology procedures.
- Shall be present on time for any scheduled clinics/surgeries as documented by physical presence in the clinic or operating room at the scheduled start time.
- Provide direct patient care including specialty exams such as compensation and pension, agent orange, etc., as it pertains to urological conditions only.
- Shall follow all established medication policies and procedures. No sample medications shall be provided to patients.
- Provide discharge education and follow up instructions that are coordinated with the next care setting for all urology clinical or surgical patients.
- Urologist will not be required to attend meetings or perform other administrative tasks.
- Shall complete the appropriate QM/PI documentation pertaining to all procedures, complications and outcome of examinations.
- Shall follow all established patient safety and infection control standards of care.
- Shall make every effort to prevent medication errors, falls, and patient injury caused by acts of commission or omission in the delivery of care.
- All events related to patient injury, medication errors, and other breeches of patient safety shall be reported to the COR VA Safety Policy.
- As soon as practicable (but within 24 hours) Contractors shall notify COR of incident and submit to the COR the Patient Safety Report, following up with COR as required or request
- Must have an active and unrestricted license from ANY state
- Must have/be board certified in Urology by the American Board of Urology (ABU) is preferred, but not mandatory
- ACLS, BLS, CPRS
- At least two years of experience as Physician in Urology setting within the last 3 years
- SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:00pm; urologist shall be on-call from 4:00pm to 7:30am on weeknights. The contract urologist shall provide weeknight call an average of 10 days per month. The number of coverage days for weeknight call are variable dependent on staffing levels.
- urologist shall be on-call from 7:30am Saturday to 7:30am Sunday and/or 7:30am Sunday to 7:30am Monday. The contract urologist shall provide weekend call coverage an average of one (1) weekend per month. The number of coverage days for weekend call are variable dependent on staffing levels.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email: Danielle.galvan @knightingalehealth.com
*We can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! They can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview.
|Job Category||Physician, Urologist|