Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking Ultrasound Tech for a hospital in Gallup, NM!
Shift: 10 Hour Shifts, Rotate if Necessary
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: For General US Tech: The shift will vary, maybe 10 hr /4 days, 12hr/3 days and /or 8 hrs/5 days. General US, OB/GYN, Vascular Under the general supervision of the Director of Diagnostic Imaging, the Ultrasound Technologist performs diagnostic ultrasound examinations upon physician order on adult, geriatric and pediatric patient populations according to established standards and practices. Sonography images are highly operator-dependent and therefore, require considerable and extensive knowledge/skills in ultrasound techniques, physical principles/instrumentation, anatomy and physiology. Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work ethics and clinical practice. The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for completing all duties as assigned. Education: • Graduation from an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound program and/or equivalent on-the-job training is required. Experience: • Minimum of two (2) years’ full-time clinical experience in general ultrasound required. Required Licensure/Certification(s): • Current verification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required. • RVT, ARDMS, CCI or ARRT License upon start
1. Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic sonography examinations
2. Uses cognitive sonographic skills to identify, record and adapt procedures as appropriate to
anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images
3. Uses independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between
normal and pathologic findings
4. Analyses; sonograms, synthesize sonographic information, medical history, and communicates
findings to the appropriate physician
5. Coordinates work schedule with Departmental Director and/or scheduling desk to assure
6. Assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in
the sonographer’s care
7. Assists with the daily operations of the sonographic laboratory
8. Maintains a daily log of patients seen/completes exam billing forms
9. Participates in the maintenance of laboratory accreditation
10. Establishes and maintains ethical working relationships and good rapport with all interrelating
hospitals, referral or commercial agencies
11. Performs other work-related duties as assigned
12. Performs all requested sonographic examinations as ordered by the attending physician
· • Minimum of two (2) years’ full-time clinical experience in general ultrasound required.
• Current verification in Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
• RVT, ARDMS, CCI or ARRT License upon start
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.