Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking Ultrasound Tech for a hospital in Borger, TX!
Specialty: Ultrasound (Echo/Ultrasound)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
1. Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic sonography examinations
2. Uses cognitive sonographic skills to identify, record and adapt procedures as appropriate to
anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images
3. Uses independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between
normal and pathologic findings
4. Analyses; sonograms, synthesize sonographic information, medical history, and communicates
findings to the appropriate physician
5. Coordinates work schedule with Departmental Director and/or scheduling desk to assure
6. Assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in
the sonographer’s care
7. Assists with the daily operations of the sonographic laboratory
8. Maintains a daily log of patients seen/completes exam billing forms
9. Participates in the maintenance of laboratory accreditation
10. Establishes and maintains ethical working relationships and good rapport with all interrelating
hospitals, referral or commercial agencies
11. Performs other work-related duties as assigned
12. Performs all requested sonographic examinations as ordered by the attending physician
· Satisfactory completion of formal Radiologic technology training in an AMA-approved school
and ability to meet requirements for registry by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) and/or Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
· Graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program or Cardiovascular Technology
Program that is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education
Programs (CAAHEP) preferred
· Current BLS
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $60.00 per hour