Travel RN Labor & Delivery
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking RN Labor, Delivery for a hospital in Chicago, IL!
Title: RN – Labor and Delivery
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 13 Weeks assignment
Department: Labor, Delivery, Recovery & Observation Ward
Shift Timings: 7p-7a
- Fetal Monitoring (FMC) certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Certified in Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) by AHA and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- Assess patients in triage for preterm labor, active labor, rupture of waters, pregnancy complications, or co-existing issues
- Assist in maintaining pregnancy in antepartum mothers
- Fetal assessment and monitoring
- Maternal physical assessment(s)
- Manage patients in labor, including induction assistance, epidural assistance, pain management, education, and delivery support
- Assist and circulate in operating room for cesarean sections, tubal, and emergency obstetric and gynecological procedures
- Medication administration and immunizations
- Patient education related to medications, labor, pushing, delivering, and postpartum care of mother and baby
- Newborn care and assessment for healthy infant
- Breastfeeding and postpartum support/management
- Charting via electronic medical records
- Assist with fetal demise
- Collaboration with care management team, including anesthesiologist, physician or midwife, lactation nurse, and charge nurse
For immediate consideration please contact :
| Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Knightingale Health Services, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60.00 – $65.00 per hour