Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking RN ICU for a hospital in Watertown, NY!
Location: Watertown, NY
Duration: 13 Weeks Assignment
Facility: Samaritan Medical Center
Shift: 7p-7a, Every other weekend (36 hours Guaranteed)
- Active state license as a registered nurse
- 2 years of nursing experience in intensive care nursing positions
- Current BLS/CPR and ACLS certification
- CCRN Adult Certification
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
For immediate consideration please contact :
| Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Knightingale Health Services, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60.00 – $65.00 per hour