Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Surg Tech for a Hospital in Hot Springs National Park, AR
City: Hot Springs National Park
Discipline: Surg Tech
Specialty: Operating Room
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Need Specifics: General surgery, GYN, Ortho, Neuro, ENT. Shifts will be varying arrival times between 0600-0800 and end 230-5. On call will be 6-8 shifts per 6 week schedule.
· The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care;
· Collect and label specimens taken during surgical procedure;
· Certified Surgical Technician Certification OR 2 years scrub experience in an OR setting;
· Ensure the preparation and maintenance of the sterile field;
· Perform scrub functions;
· Duties may also include functioning as a Unit Support Technician and in the OR core;
· Perform instrument counts prior to each procedure;
· Secure and prepare all supplies required for surgical intervention;
· Follow all federal, state and departmental safety procedures.
· Requires strict adherence to policies and regulations regarding maintenance of sterile field;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required;
· Requires eligibility for certification as a Certified Surgical Technologist obtained from the NBSTSA;
· Requires maintaining Basic Life Support Certification; AHA
· Requires knowledge of name and function of surgical equipment and instrumentation;
· Licensure/certification/registration: Current Surgical Tech certification or experience requirement required;
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $40.00 per hour