Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking an Social Worker for a hospital in Austin, TX.
Discipline: Social Worker
Shift:8 Hour Days
Need Specifics: ASAP START! Covid vaccine required. The SW position will carry a caseload of 30-38. They will be responsible for assessing new patients within 5 days and managing the plan of care. Including advanced directions, final arrangements, caregiving needs, respites, psycho/social assessments and coordinating resources for additional care needs. The position is M-F 8a-5p.
We are looking for an emotionally intelligent Social Worker to act as advocate and help people foster their capacities and coping mechanisms in order to improve and better their daily lives and experiences, within specified standards and timescales.
- Plan, coordinate, manage and implement support packages to help clients deal with difficulties and overcome dependencies
- Interview service users and assess their current condition, needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Address each case as a unit and set tailored measurable goals
- Monitor and evaluate clients’ progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Offer information and counseling on the best course of action during sessions
- Maintain accurate records and report on clients’ status
- Attend case conferences and provide evidence in court
- Act as a key-worker and cooperate with multidisciplinary teams
- Refer clients to community services to help them in recovery
- Proven work experience as a social worker
- Working knowledge of social theories and practices
- Social perceptiveness and empathy
- Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
- Resilience along with ability to assess situations
- Willing to submit to background checks
- BS degree in social work (BSW), psychology or sociology
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.