Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST
Start date 9/01/21-6/17/22
SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST NEEDED MON-THURS
Shift : 8:00AM 4:00PM
Location: Renton , WA
The School Psychologist is directly responsible for the psychological assessment of academic, social,
emotional, and behavioral domains utilizing problem-solving and standardized evaluations. The School
Psychologist monitors the completion of case study evaluations and participates in Individual Education
Plan (IEP) conferences and problem-solving meetings designing systems, programs and services that
maximize students’ social, emotional, and educational success. In collaboration with staff, families,
students, and communities the school psychologist promotes effective educational environments.
1. Valid WA Certificate, Type 73, in School Psychology
2. Knowledge of methods of assessment; systematic processes to collect data, translate assessment
results into empirically based decisions about service delivery and evaluate outcomes of services.
3. Knowledge of learning processes, appropriate instructional interventions to meet students’ needs,
and the ability to implement and assess their effectiveness.
4. Knowledge of behavioral mental health, collaborative and/or consultation models and methods and
5. Bilingual skills as necessary for the position
6. Participate in twelve (12) hours of Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) training and techniques.
REPORT TO: Principal or Program Administrator
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP
conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
2. Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
3. Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problemsolving meetings.
4. Lead crisis intervention efforts and provide insight into the development of functional assessments
and behavior intervention plans.
5. Integrate psychological services into the classroom environment as appropriate.
6. Provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and
accommodations for students.
7. Evaluate and/or translate research into practice and understand research design and statistics in
sufficient depth to plan and conduct investigations and program evaluations for improvement of
8. Contribute to program development that furthers the integration of social, coping, and problemsolving in the classroom.
9. Provide support services to parents/guardians as needed.
10. Coordinate and/or collaborate with a range of individuals/agencies to promote and provide
comprehensive services to students and families.
11. Provide and/or assist in professional development for staff, parents, and/or community.
12. Participate in professional growth activities on a yearly basis including recertification for CPI,
workshops, in-services, professional reading materials, and/or other available offerings at NSSEO.13. Proficiently use technology to communicate, compile reports, and collect data.
14. Participate in building or program activities and meetings as appropriate.
1. Assume appropriate roles as adult model, behavior manager and educator.
2. Continue professional growth.
3. Assume other duties and special projects as assigned.
4. Support NSSEO Policy, NSSEO and Governing Board Goals and Objectives, and The School Code of
For immediate consideration please contact :
| Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Phone: 407-574-2161 – Troy.Franklin @Knightingalehealth.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 – $60.00 per hour