Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Med/Surg RN for Hospital in, Wichita, TX
City: Wichita Falls
Discipline: RN MS/PCU (float pool)
Specialty: RN Med/Surg
Weeks: 13 -with extensions
We are looking for experienced PCU/MED SURG nurses for NIGHT shift. ( Float pool)
Wichita Falls, TX – – Level II Trauma Center
Must have EPIC charting experience.
Certifications: ACLS, BLS/BCLS
· Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
· Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
· Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
· Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
· Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
· Monitoring patients’ vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
· Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
· Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
· Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
· Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
· Certified MS-RN preferred.
· State-approved nursing licensure.
· At least two years’ experience as a medical-surgical nurse in a similar facility.
· Extensive experience in monitoring a broad range of medical conditions.
· In-depth knowledge of best practices in medical-surgical nursing.
· Exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
· Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
Need Specifics: this will be about 3pm to 11pm Monday through Friday with rotating weekends
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75.00 per hour