Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Case Manager RN for a Hospice in Fresno, CA.
Shift: 10 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: Home based Hospice
Need Specifics: Admissions RN!
RN Case Manager Responsibilities:
· Conducting intake assessments with patients and families.
· Ensuring that families feel sufficiently equipped and supported.
· Developing individualized treatment plans that account for physical, financial, and other constraints.
· Adjusting treatment protocols, as needed.
· Suggesting and coordinating appropriate follow-up services to promote wellness.
· Ensuring that patients have transport to and from their homes and all pertinent healthcare facilities.
· Meeting with members of healthcare teams to discuss patients’ progress, and to deliberate on appropriate care.
· Checking to see whether patients have sufficient insurance coverage or finances to pay for their treatment.
· Devising innovative solutions or suggesting appropriate referrals for patients who cannot afford to access treatment.
RN Case Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
· Advanced degree in nursing is strongly advantageous.
· Certificate in community and/or hospital case management.
· Prior experience as an RN case manager within a similar healthcare facility.
· Driver’s license and own vehicle.
· Familiarity with patient databases.
· Strong understanding of ethics surrounding the storage of patient information.
· Exceptional leadership, supervision, and motivational skills.
· Committed to promoting patients’ well-being.
· Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor