Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a RN Case Manager in Fresno, CA for a Full-Time Position in a Hospice Facility !
State: Fresno , CA
Shift:8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: Home based Hospice
***COVID Vaccine required*** Adult case manager needed for the Fresno location (in home patient care); Once the candidate’s profile has been reviewed the managers will set up a virtual/zoom interview with the nurse. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm RN case manager position.
This is home based and out of the Fresno location. Current CA license.
MUST MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS:
Education – Required:
- Must be current in BLS
- Formal nurse training; certification as hospice nurse is a plus
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with physicians and other professionals to plan care
- Make frequent visits to the patient to evaluate their condition
- Provide support and comfort according to individual patient’s needs
- Work with caregivers to plan and execute excellent patient care
- Help in administering medication
- Alleviate sudden symptoms of the disease’s end phase
- Notify a doctor for a patient’s condition when deemed necessary
- Assist patients and their families with paperwork
- Maintain accurate records
- Help relatives cope with the upcoming loss and provide post-mortem support
- Proven experience as hospice nurse or registered nurse
- Knowledge of nursing care processes and medication guidelines/side-effects
- Committed to safety precautions and high ethical standards
- Proficient in English
- Sound judgement and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a compassionate nature
- Cool-tempered and patient
- Emotional/mental stability and stamina
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||RN Manager|