Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Revenue Cycle Director for a Hospital in Mount Pleasant, TX.
City : Mount Pleasant
Specialty: Revenue Cycle Director
- Implementing a system to ensure that accurate billing information is entered into the billing system.
- Supervising the revenue cycle department in various duties, such as account management, communications with insurance providers, collections, cash posting, contract analysis, and billing.
- Managing staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Reviewing financial hardship applications.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of staff.
- Efficiently managing patient complaints in respect of billing and collections.
- Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing.
- Correctly coding diagnoses and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as medical office software.
- Proven experience in healthcare billing.
- Sound knowledge of health insurance providers.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
:FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
Main Line: 407-574-2143
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.