Respiratory Therapist RRT
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities for local, state and federal hospitals, nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible healthcare professionals for our Clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Respiratory Therapist to work in a Government hospital setting in Chinle, AZ
The schedule is seven (7) days-on seven (7) days-off.
Length of contract:
1 year with 4 year option
· Running ventilator management
· Critical Care Work/ICU
· NICU experience
· Full rounded experience (Neonatal to geriatric patients)
· Five years of experience
· Possess a two-year Associate Degree in Applied Sciences degree to work as a respiratory therapist
*Candidates must provide a copy of all diplomas and/or certifications to support stated qualification
Current license respiratory therapists.
· BLS Certification
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform chest examinations on a range of patients from babies through to the elderly
· Consult with doctors and other healthcare staff to develop and modify patient treatment plans
· Provide detailed therapy, requiring significant independent judgment, like when caring for patients in intensive care
· Perform physical examination and diagnostic tests measuring lung capacity and blood acidity and alkalinity
· Treat patients using oxygen or oxygen mixtures, aerosol medications and chest physiotherapy
· Connect patients who can’t breathe to a ventilator
· Educate patients on how to use equipment and medication
· Regularly check on patients and equipment
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE TEXT:
Danielle Galvan (407) 574-2143
Email your updated CV/resume along with three professional references to:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply AND if you commit to the position we can submit your profile to the facility on the same DAY as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week. (Sometimes, if your experience is so outstanding, and can speak for itself, the relationship we hold with the client allows them to trust us to sumbit and qualified candidate and bypass the interview)…
(If you meet all the requirements of course)
$$$~We DO offer Referral Bonuses~$$$ You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.