Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a RRT for a Full-Time Position in a Hospital!
Facility: Morehouse General Hospital
Specialty: Respiratory Therapy (Respiratory)
6 DAYS ON OF 36 HOURS 8 DAYS OFF
Staffing Agreement/Addendum: View Agreement/Addendum
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: RT needed to work med/surg, ICU, ER and may float to some c-sections, ASAP start!!
Responsibilities for Respiratory Therapist
- Perform assessments and diagnostic procedures to determine patient treatment needs
- Make recommendations for respiratory care and treatment
- Perform treatment procedures according to patient needs
- Modify care plan based on patient progress and treatment effectiveness
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper functioning, cleanliness, and operation
- Comply with all outlined safety and health standards
- Document patient’s respiratory care
- Educate the patient, family, and team on respiratory problems and treatment
Qualifications for Respiratory Therapist
- associate’s Degree in Respiratory Care from an accredited respiratory care program
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist license in state of practice
- 1 year of experience in respiratory therapy
- Working knowledge of respiratory equipment and medical supplies
- Strong leadership skills and a professional attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage the emotional stress of working with and caring for terminally ill patients/families
- Familiar with safety and confidentiality standards
- Comfortable working independently
For immediate consideration please contact :
| Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Knightingale Health Services, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 – $50.00 per hour