Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Respiratory Therapist for a Hospital in Borger, TX.
Specialty: Respiratory Therapy
Day shift, every other weekend
· Education: associate / Bachelor’ degree to work as a respiratory therapist.
· State licensing: Current license respiratory therapists.
· BLS Certification
· Perform chest examinations on a range of patients from babies through to the elderly
· Consult with doctors and other healthcare staff to develop and modify patient treatment plans
· Provide detailed therapy, requiring significant independent judgment, like when caring for patients in intensive care
· Perform physical examination and diagnostic tests measuring lung capacity and blood acidity and alkalinity
· Treat patients using oxygen or oxygen mixtures, aerosol medications and chest physiotherapy
· Connect patients who can’t breathe to a ventilator
· Educate patients on how to use equipment and medication
· Regularly check on patients and equipment
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.