Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! A permanent full time Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) opportunity for a hospital.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) in Arlington, Texas, for a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1, 000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and other healthcare personnel and nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the RRT:
- Assess, plan, evaluate and provide quality respiratory care to patients in the hospital.
- Perform all aspects and treatment modalities as outlined by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Operate blood gas analyzer, performing QC and daily maintenance; maintain QC and maintenance logs; analyze blood gas samples, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- All areas of treatment for which they have been deemed and documented to be competent to perform patient care, including but not limited to ED, ICU, NICU, etc.
Job Qualifications of the RRT:
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required.
- Minimum Associates Degree from accredited respiratory therapy program.
- Minimum 1 year of current acute care hospital critical care experience.
- Must be willing to work with both adult critical care and NICU. Will train NICU if not experienced. Will gain lots of experience due to the exposure of many different traumas, treatment modalities, and Neonatal Critical Care.
Compensation and Benefits of the RRT:
- Salary: $27.67-$37.73 (Max 20 years); based on years of experience.
- Shift differential: Night Shift $3.25 per hour; Weekend $4.00 per hour
- Relocation $3, 000 and sign-on bonus up to $7, 500 for exceptionally qualified candidate.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
For immediate consideration please contact :
| Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Knightingale Health Services, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.67 – $37.73 per hour