Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffingcompany that specializes in locum and permanent healthcare staffing for major,local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive tohire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied healthprofessionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships withour candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse (RN) -Case Manager (Gov. Opportunity) for the Naval Air Station in Fallon,NV!
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
- Assist in coordinating a multidisciplinary team to meet the health care needs, including medical and/or psychosocial management, of specified patients.
- Serve as consultant to all disciplines regarding CM issues.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring.
- Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM; develop and implement policies and protocols for home health assessments and outcome measures.
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, databases for community resources, etc.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrate nursing case management with social work case management.
- Prepare routine reports and conduct analyses.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations, the TRICARE Lead Agent office, and the Managed Care Support Contractor.
- Maintain adherence to JCAHO, URAC, CMSA and other regulatory requirements.
- Apply medical care criteria (e.g., InterQual).
- Ensure accurate collection and input of patient care data and ensure basic CM budgetary management.
- Provide input on MTF CM resources and make recommendations to the Command as to how those resources can best be utilized.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team members to set patient-specific goals.
- Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
- Establish and implement mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of patient treatment plan and follow-up post discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
- Provide nursing advice and consultation in person and via telephone.
- Ensure appropriate health care instruction to patient and/or caregivers based on identified learning needs.
- Alert physicians to significant changes or abnormalities in patients and provide information concerning their relevant condition, medical history and specialized treatment plan or protocol.
- Facilitate multidisciplinary discharge planning and other professional staff meetings as indicated for complex patient cases and develop a database and knowledge of local community resources.
- Develop and implement mechanisms to evaluate the patient, family and provider satisfaction and use of resources and services in a quality-conscious, cost-effective manner.
- Implement strategies to ensure smooth transition and continued health care treatment for patients when the military member transfers out of the area.
- Develop a policy for, and assist with, region-to-region transfers.
- Facilitate screening and assist with transfers of Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) families.
- All travel shall be managed in accordance with section 1.6.6. of the basic contract.
- The travel shall not be conducted prior to the appropriate funding being added to this Task Order.
- Establish cost containment/cost avoidance strategies for case management and develop mechanisms to measure its cost effectiveness.
- Must have an active and unrestricted license from ANY state
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of full-time case management experience within the last 2 years as an RN/RNCM
- SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday, between the hours of 7:30 AM- 5:30 PM; Registered Nurse will work 8.5 – 9 hr shifts
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email: andrea.valle @knightingalehealth.com
*We can conduct a screening on the same DAY youapply! They can send your information to the facility for approval and receivea response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an officialinterview.
|Job Category||Case Manager, Registered Nurse (RN)|