Registered Nurse Med/Surg
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities for local, state and federal hospitals, nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible healthcare professionals for our Clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced RN Med/Surg, RN Specialty and Extended Care (CLC), Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants to work in a Government hospital setting in New Orleans, LA!
- Travel nurses will be guaranteed a minimum of 36 hours/week. Per diem nurses do not have a minimum number of hours to meet.
o 8 Hour Tour:
§ Day 0700 – 1530;
§ Mid-shift 1100 – 1930
§ Evening 1500 – 2330;
§ Night 2300 – 0730; and
o 12 Hour Tour:
§ Day 0700-1930;
§ Mid-shift 1100 – 2330;
§ Night 1900-0730
(12-hour short shift – 8 hours – 0700-1530; 1500-2330; and 2300-0730
Day and evening eight-hour (8) tours include a ½ hour non-paid lunch break as well as all twelve (12) hour shifts
Length of contract:
: 7-month Base period and four additional 6-month ordering periods for a total of approximately 2.5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Certified MS-RN preferred.
- State-approved nursing licensure.
- At least two years’ experience as a medical-surgical nurse in a similar facility.
- Competency in electronic patient management systems such as e-MDs Chart and Mediexcel.
- Extensive experience in monitoring a broad range of medical conditions.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in medical-surgical nursing.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
BLS Certification and ACLS Certification
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients’ vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE TEXT:
Danielle Galvan (407) 574-2143 or Troy Franklin 4075742161
Email your updated CV/resume along with three professional references to:
danielle.galvan @knightingalehealth.com or Troy.Franklin @Knightingalehealth.com
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply AND if you commit to the position we can submit your profile to the facility on the same DAY as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week. (Sometimes, if your experience is so outstanding, and can speak for itself, the relationship we hold with the client allows them to trust us to sumbit and qualified candidate and bypass the interview)…
(If you meet all the requirements of course)
$$$~We DO offer Referral Bonuses~$$$ You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.