Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Certified Registered ICU RN for a VA Hospital in Minnesota.
City : Minneapolis
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse
Type: Government contract
3 Day/Evening shift
2 Night shift
Either set up for 8-hour day/night 0730-1600, 1530-2400, or 1130-2000; or 12-hour
PM/Night (1930-0800) options.
7 day a week, 24 hours per day operation to include holidays. The shift times listed below are the most common but are not exhaustive. Eight and 12 –hour work shifts include a 30-minute non-paid lunch/dinner break period. All shifts will provide 15-minute breaks every 4 hours
Job Duties :
- Assesses, utilizing age specific data, the patient’s physical, psychosocial, and spiritual status in a comprehensive manner
- Demonstrates accurate assessment skills, appropriate to the age of the patient, based on scientific facts and principles
- Performs initial assessment and completes required documentation within organizational standards
- Performs and documents ongoing assessments including observation, physical examination, laboratory/test results, and patient response to procedural intervention
- Participates in the identification and clarification of patient needs, as evidenced by participation in multidisciplinary care planning, to achieve optimal patient outcomes
- Assists other staff in the delivery of patient care, as appropriate
- Incorporates patient teaching/discharge planning to promote optimal patient outcomes
- Coordinates and documents appropriate discharge planning and referrals to ensure continuity of care after discharge
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Certified -RN preferred.
- State-approved nursing licensure.
- At least two years’ experience as an ICU nurse in a similar facility.
- Competency in electronic patient management systems such as e-MDs Chart and Mediexcel.
- Extensive experience in monitoring a broad range of medical conditions.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in medical-surgical nursing.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Availability to work shifts that rotate between days, nights, weekends, and public holidays.
Email me your required documents at:
Danelle Galvan : Main Line: 407.574.2143
JaiDen Galvan: 407-574-4814
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.