Registered Nurse Hospice
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities for local, state and federal hospitals, nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible healthcare professionals for our Clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced RN Hospice, in-home setting in Ft Stockton, TX.
We are looking for a Hospice Nurse to provide care and support to terminally ill patients. Your presence and services should bring comfort to the person who faces the end of their lives and help them reach acceptance and peace of mind. For this role, you need to be a registered nurse who sees the value of hospice care in alleviating pain and suffering. A compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills will make you a good candidate for this position. We expect you to be knowledgeable in caring for the terminally ill, performing tasks such as administering medication and providing emotional support. The goal is to help patients live their final days with dignity and comfort.
- Travel nurses will be guaranteed a minimum of 36 hours/week. Per diem nurses do not have a minimum number of hours to meet.
o 9 Hour Tour:
Length of contract:
13 weeks, option to extend
This is for In-Home Hospice. Every 3rd week they will be On Call Mon-Sun, 24/7
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred, experience in specialty considered
- State-approved nursing licensure.
- At least two years’ experience as a hospice nurse in a similar facility.
- Competency in electronic patient management systems such as e-MDs Chart and Mediexcel.
- Extensive experience in monitoring a broad range of medical conditions.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in medical-surgical nursing.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
BLS Certification and ACLS Certification
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to hospice patients
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients’ vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE TEXT:
Stephanie Webb (407) 749-6492
Email your updated CV/resume along with three professional references to:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply AND if you commit to the position we can submit your profile to the facility on the same DAY as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week. (Sometimes, if your experience is so outstanding, and can speak for itself, the relationship we hold with the client allows them to trust us to submit a qualified candidates [and bypass the interview])…
(If you meet all the requirements of course)
$$$~We DO offer Referral Bonuses~$$$ You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.