Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities for local, state and federal hospitals, nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible healthcare professionals for our Clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced CVICU RN in the hospital setting in Lubbock,TX!
- Travel nurses will be guaranteed a minimum of 36 hours/week. Per diem nurses do not have a minimum number of hours to meet.
o 12 Hour Tour:
§ Nights 7p – 7a
Length of contract:
8 weeks, option to extend
This unit is a Cardiac Critical Care Unit. Facility take cares for fresh open hearts and many other types of patients. Facility needs experienced nurses who are proficient in caring for POD 0 open hearts, IABP, Impellas, and CRRT.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred, experience in specialty considered
- State-approved nursing licensure.
- At least two years’ experience as a hospice nurse in a similar facility.
- Competency in electronic patient management systems such as e-MDs Chart and Mediexcel.
- Extensive experience in monitoring a broad range of medical conditions.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in medical-surgical nursing.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
BLS Certification and ACLS Certification
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to cardiac patients
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients’ vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE TEXT:
Stephanie Webb (407) 749-6492
Email your updated CV/resume along with three professional references to:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply AND if you commit to the position we can submit your profile to the facility on the same DAY as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week. (Sometimes, if your experience is so outstanding, and can speak for itself, the relationship we hold with the client allows them to trust us to submit a qualified candidates [and bypass the interview])…
(If you meet all the requirements of course)
$$$~We DO offer Referral Bonuses~$$$ You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||Intensive Care Unit (ICU)|