Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse in Bozeman, MT.
Specialty: Nursing Home Facility
Type: Travel Assignment
Shift: 8 hrs.; 40 hrs. total
Pay: Starting @ $45.00 per hour; Depending on Experience
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
EXPERIENCE: 1 year experience in health care
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record patients’ medical records and monitor vital signs.
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
- Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments, and patient care.
- Overseeing patient admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
- Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Recording and maintaining accurate reports.
- Identifying issues or emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Hold an ACTIVE American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers certification are required to be considered for this position.
- 2 Medical Professional References
Unit Specifics: None