We are currently seeking a Registered Nursein Lacey, WA.
Specialty: Rehabilitation Facility
Type: Travel Assignment
Shift: 8 hrs.; 40 hrs. total
Pay: Starting @ $45.00 per hour; Depending on Experience
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
EXPERIENCE: 1 year experience in health care
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record patients’ medical records and monitor vital signs.
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
- Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments, and patient care.
- Overseeing patient admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
- Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Recording and maintaining accurate reports.
- Identifying issues or emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse.