$93,600 per year in salary
Malmstrom AFB contract : 1 year with 3 year option
The performance hours of the MTF are as follows: Flex-schedule between 0630-1730 not to exceed 8 hours per day/40 hours per week M-F.
Labor Category: Psychologist
· Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
· Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
· Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
· Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
· Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
· Certification: Basic Life Support
· Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
· Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
· Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
· Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
Assist in rehabilitation of patients