Barksdale AFB, LA
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in locum and permanent healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Psychologist for the Barksdale AFB Medical Clinic in Barksdale AFB, LA!
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association. Licensure:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands. Experience:
- Must have at least 12 months of experience, in the last 36 months, with assessing and providing evidence-based individual counseling to patients within a mental health or health care facility.
- Must have at least 12 months of direct hands-on experience in the last 36 months with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use of an automated medical record system.
- Prefer those with recent experience (within the past three years) providing integrated behavioral health services within a primary care setting.
- SCHEDULE: Flexible hours, with hours of operation being 6:00AM-6:00PM; will not work moire than 12 hours in a day and 40 hours per week.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email: crystal.yip @knightingalehealth.com
*We can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! They can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview.
|Job Category||Physician, Psychologist|