Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a Psychologist for a Government hospital in MT.
The performance hours of the MTF are as follows: Flex-schedule between 0630-1730 not to exceed 8 hours per day/40 hours per week M-F.
Competitive wage :
Contract goes till 09/30/2023 with extensions
Labor Category: Psychologist
· Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
· Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
· Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
· Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
· Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
· Certification: Basic Life Support
· Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
· Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
· Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
· Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161 or Danielle Galvan 407-574-2143
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.