Hospital Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Certified Registered Psych RN for a Hosptial in Nevada , MO .
Specialty: Psychiatric (Psych)
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: BHU; shift is 1830-0700:They would need to be able to float between the adult and geriatric psych units. 8/29 start! BHU Requirements Behavioral Health experience required BLS NCI Current MO license (or compact) Length – 12 weeks
- Gauging patients’ psychiatric states.
- Collaborating on psychiatric intervention plans.
- Administering psychotropic and similar medications.
- Monitoring adherence to non-medicinal treatment regimens.
- Removing potentially harmful and triggering environmental features.
- Restraining, consoling, and sometimes medicating highly unsettled patients.
- Recording patients’ health journeys and reporting on notable alterations.
- Conducting targeted psychoeducation, particularly within families.
Psychiatric Nurse Requirements:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing, where the latter is preferred.
- Pertinent state licensure.
- PMHNP-BC is preferred.
- Receipt of BLS training.
- Familiarity with cultural perceptions about psychiatric difficulties.
- Well-honed triaging, diagnostic, and clinical judgment capacities.
- Superb interpersonal and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilience, immense empathy, and resolution.
Email me your required documents at:
Troy Franklin : Main Line: 407.574.2161
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.