Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Physical Therapist for a Hospital in Neodesha, KS
Specialty: Physical Therapy
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: PT needed for home visits. Current KS license. Mileage reimbursed at the current IRS mileage rate.
· Provides direct patient care, evaluates functional needs and outcomes, and consults with other specialists. Reviews patients functional needs and adjusts care plans to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
· Designs and implements a plan of care for patients based on a thorough assessment of potential development and incorporates participation by significant others whenever it seems appropriate.
· Conducts therapy practice within defined standards of care.
· Directs the assistance of support staff to achieve patients functional goals.
· Communicates effectively with other professional and support staff to achieve positive patient outcomes.
· Practices hospital and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
· Documents evaluations, treatment goals, and plans. Regularly updates documentation and maintains prescriptions and signatures.
· Enhances professional growth and development of self and others through participation in educational programs, in-service meetings, and workshops. Keeps up to date on professional literature.
· Provides direction and leadership to staff and acts as a resource to promote physical therapy in the community.
Education and Experience:
· Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) approved physical therapy program.
· At least one year of experience as a physical therapy aide.
· Current license from the state Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.