Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified PT for a Hospital in Gallup, NM.
Specialty: Home Health (HH-Hospice)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: Travel within 50 mile radius of Gallup, NM. POSITION SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Home Health Director, is responsible for provision of age-appropriate and culturally sensitive physical therapy care to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients in the home setting. Competency is evaluated based on assessment of the therapist’s ability to utilize assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation processes as they apply to home care. Measurement to provide care that is appropriate for the patient’s developmental age and culturally sensitive. This is accomplished through criteria outlined on the core competency evaluation form, ability to utilize the processes of an appropriate plan for care and ability to utilize the processes of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation, ability to formulate an appropriate plan for care and ability to analyze the effectiveness of interventions. Duties are of considerable difficulty and are based on scientific principles and standards of physical therapy practice. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: 1. TRAINING & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor of Science degree in physical therapy from an accredited institution. One year experience preferred. 2. KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & SKILLS: (See Core Competencies) 3. JOB RELATIONSHIPS A. RESPONSIBLE TO: Director, Nursing Supervisor, and individual physicians who utilize home physical therapy services. B. WORKERS SUPERVISED: Non-licensed personnel, orientees, students, and physical therapy assistants. 4. INTERRELATIONSHIPS: A. Frequent contact with patients, families, personnel from other departments and agencies, ancillary staff, RMCH Medical Staff, and other medical staff. B. Occasional contact with law enforcement officials, regulatory agency officials and child protection officials. C. Limited contact with vendors. 5. LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS, VERIFICATIONS: A. Current license to practice professional physical therapy in the State of New Mexico. B. Current verification in Basic Life Support
Need Specifics: PT needed for Home visits
Must have an active BLS certification
Must have at least 2 years of PT experience
Must have at least one year of recent PT experience
Must have an active and unrestricted PT license in the State of NM
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates functional needs and outcomes, and consults with other specialists. Reviews patients functional needs and adjusts care plans to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Designs and implements a plan of care for patients based on a thorough assessment of potential development and incorporates participation by significant others whenever it seems appropriate.
- Conducts therapy practice within defined standards of care.
- Directs the assistance of support staff to achieve patients functional goals.
- Communicates effectively with other professional and support staff to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Practices hospital and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Documents evaluations, treatment goals, and plans. Regularly updates documentation and maintains prescriptions and signatures.
- Enhances professional growth and development of self and others through participation in educational programs, in-service meetings, and workshops. Keeps up to date on professional literature.
- Provides direction and leadership to staff and acts as a resource to promote physical therapy in the community.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161 or Stephanie Webb 407-749-6492
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||Physical Therapists|