Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified PT for a Hospital in Pecos, TX.
Specialty: Rehabilitation Unit (Rehab Unit)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: outpatient but may have some inpatient at times.
Must have an active BLS certification
Must have at least 2 years of PT experience
Must have at least one year of recent PT experience
Must have an active and unrestricted PT license in the State of Texas
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates functional needs and outcomes, and consults with other specialists. Reviews patients functional needs and adjusts care plans to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Designs and implements a plan of care for patients based on a thorough assessment of potential development and incorporates participation by significant others whenever it seems appropriate.
- Conducts therapy practice within defined standards of care.
- Directs the assistance of support staff to achieve patients functional goals.
- Communicates effectively with other professional and support staff to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Practices hospital and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Documents evaluations, treatment goals, and plans. Regularly updates documentation and maintains prescriptions and signatures.
- Enhances professional growth and development of self and others through participation in educational programs, in-service meetings, and workshops. Keeps up to date on professional literature.
- Provides direction and leadership to staff and acts as a resource to promote physical therapy in the community.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161 or Stephanie Webb 407-749-6492
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.