Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Pharmacist for Hospital in Blytheville, AR.
Shift: 8 Hour Days
This person will work Monday – Friday days at GRMC at least 1 year of hospital experience
Unit Specifics: None
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or pharmacology.
- BLS Certification
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE TEXT:
Danielle Galvan (407) 574-2143 Or Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply AND if you commit to the position we can submit your profile to the facility on the same DAY as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week. (Sometimes, if your experience is so outstanding, and can speak for itself, the relationship we hold with the client allows them to trust us to sumbit and qualified candidate and bypass the interview)…
(If you meet all the requirements of course)
$$$~We DO offer Referral Bonuses~$$$ You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $70.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Licensed Pharmacist (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location