OR Registered Nurse
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified OR RN for a Hospital in Gallup, NM
Specialty: Operating Room
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: BLS, ACLS and PALS required. CNOR Preferred. Must have 2+ years experience. 4 OR Rooms, 4 recovery bays and 3 pre-op bays. No open hearts. Nurse expectations and requirements: Excellent attendance, professional, positive attitude, respectful, provide quality patient care and follow all hospital policies and procedures.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing program ( BS or diploma in nursing )
- Licensure/Certification: Current nursing license, in good standing .
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures
- BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
- PALS Certification
- CNOR Certification ( Preferred )
- Compassionate and friendly personality
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assess patients condition before surgery
· Ensure that the Operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment
· Keep the operating room sterilized
· Position the patient on operating table
· Pass medical instruments to the surgeons during operation
· Monitor patient’s vital signs
· Evaluate postoperative patients
· Reviews charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure
· Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards
· Communicate with patients, teammates, and physicians to ensure continuity of care
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.