Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking an OT for a hospital in Quinter, KS.
Specialty: Rehabilitation Unit (Occupational Therapy)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Need Specifics: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM – we are looking for atleast a 13 week contract, with potential to extend if we need. Their job duties will be to complete: evaluations, supervision of the COTA, travel to two other facilities (one in Oakley, KS and the other is Hoxie, KS), work with inpatient, outpatient, home health, and LTC. If they have other special certification like lymphedema, etc that would be a plus.
This job generally requires the ability to do the following:
· Review patients’ medical history and asses their condition and needs
· Evaluate patients’ ability to do certain tasks
· Confer with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers, and other members of a patient’s care team
· Develop a treatment plan for patients with specific goals and tasks that will help them meet those goals
· Guide patients to perform tasks to meet their goals
· Demonstrate exercises that can help patients better perform everyday tasks and relieve pain
· Evaluate a patient’s home or workplace and identify potential improvements based on their needs
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
|Job Category||Occupational Therapists|