Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist in Federal Way , WA for a Contract Position in a Public School Facility !
Federal Way Public Schools
City: Federal Way
Specialty: Occupational Therapist
Shift: 8a -4p
Weeks: 09/06/2022 – 06/16/2023
2022-2023 School Year
· Address client’s aspects of performance to support engagement in occupations that affect health, well-being and life quality
· Select and adapt the appropriate per case occupational therapy treatment model, method and approach to direct the process of interventions
· Apply interventions to maximize safety and performance in activities of daily living (ADL) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADL)
· Teach clients new ways of approaching tasks and educate them on how to break down activities into achievable components
· Assess client’s home and other environments and advice on alterations consistent with their needs and capabilities
· Recommend adaptive equipment and train in its use
· Guide and educate family members and caregivers
· Observe, note, and report on progress of long and short term treatment goals
· Collect data and document processes followed
· Regularly follow-up client
Requirements and skills
· Proven working experience as Occupational Therapist
· Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of occupational therapy
· Hands-on experience with computer programs and creative media
· Familiarity with ADLs evaluation tools ( e.g. Katz ADL scale, Lawton IADL scale)
· Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
· Current knowledge of treatment practices per discipline and drive to continually learn and grow in the profession
· Professional behaviour
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Valid licence to practice occupational therapy
· BS degree or greater in occupational therapy
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.