We are currently seeking a Director of Nursingin Hettinger, ND.
Specialty: Nursing Home Facility
Type: Travel Assignment
Shift: 8 hrs.; 36 hrs. total
Pay: Starting @ $45.00 per hour; Depending on Experience
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
EXPERIENCE: 1 year experience in health care
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides care as defined within the scope of the state’s nurse practice act.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the client’s nursing needs.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and summaries of care.
- Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops, recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures.
- Supervises, educates and coaches other nursing personnel/care-giving staff.
- Plans and implements in-service and training programs.
- Oversees the maintenance of client clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care. Shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Promotes home health referrals in the health care community.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Hold an ACTIVE American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers certification are required to be considered for this position.
- 2 Medical Professional References
Unit Specifics: None