Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently looking for a qualified Nuclear Med Tech for a hospital in Gold Beach, OR.
City: Gold Beach
Discipline: Nuclear Med Tech
Specialty: Nuclear Medicine (Nuclear Medicine Clinic)
Shift: 10 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: beginning 6/06 (Brookings, OR day shift Nuclear Medicine, 0730-1800 Monday-Thursday, no call)
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Requirements:
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nuclear medicine technology.
- A state license and certification to practice nuclear medicine.
- The ability to competently operate imaging equipment.
- Good manual dexterity and mechanical abilities.
- Good communication skills and empathy when dealing with patients and their families.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- The physical stamina necessary to stand for long periods of time and lift patients who need help moving.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Responsibilities:
· Preparing and administering radiopharmaceuticals orally or by injection or inhalation.
· Explaining the imaging procedure to patients, answering questions, and ensuring their comfort while placing them in the appropriate position for scanning.
· Operating imaging equipment, such as PET and SPECT scans.
· Processing images on the brain, thyroid, bone, heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver on the computer.
· Monitoring patients for unusual reactions to radioactive drugs.
· Keeping detailed records of the amount and type of radiopharmaceutical used and of the procedure.
· Producing computer-generated or film images for interpretation by the physicians.
· Following safety procedures to protect staff and patients from unnecessary radiation exposure.
· Maintaining and examining medical machines and imaging equipment.
· Maintaining current knowledge of the frequent advances, innovations, and developments in the field.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
|Job Category||Nuclear Medicine Technologists|