Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking an RN for a Hospital in Mount Pleasant, TX
City: Mount Pleasant
Specialty: Newborn Nursery (Nursery)
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: Need 2 “stork” nurses: able to attend deliveries and provide neonatal care for the first 2 hours and is also able to take NICU patients as needed. So essentially NICU experience + comfortable attending deliveries to “catch” babies.. Level 2 nursery
Needed items for submission:
· RN License (compact license accepted)
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
· Comprehensive nursing assessments of newborns
· Develop a plan of care, monitor the effectiveness of the care plan, and adjust where necessary
· Monitor the health of infants suffering from medical issues
· Attend and assist high-risk births
· Perform tests and evaluate test results
· Provide treatment and administer medication as advised by NICU physicians
· Run and maintain equipment in the NICU
· Document patient history
· Effective planning, time management, organization, and coordination skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with other professions in a team environment
· Strong knowledge of neonatal standards of care
· In-depth understanding of pre-term and full-term infant pathophysiology and the management of infants requiring acute care
· Strong observation skills for physical assessments, experience with added nursing skills (such as capillary blood work, IVs, suctioning of ETTs) being an asset
· Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
· Conscientious and reliable
· Proficient computer skills and accurate documentation of patients’ medical history
For immediate consideration, please contact:
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $65.00 per hour