Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified MT/MLT for a government contract position in Kayenta, AZ.
Kayenta is a U.S. census-designated place which is part of the Navajo Nation and is in Navajo Country, Arizona, United States. The Population was 5,189 at the 2010 census. Kayenta is located 25 miles south of Monument Valley and contains a number of hotels & motels which serve vistors to Monument Valley.
Duration: ASAP Start-6 months-2024
Tour of Duty: Multiple shift options/7 days on 7 days off/schedule is also available if requested
- Applicants MUST be an American Citizen (No exceptions) **
- Applicants MUST possess* Active BLS Certification*
- Applicants MUST possess an Active License within the 50 states unrestricted and a free of disciplinary action license as a Medical Technologist
- Applicants MUST possess* 2 years of experience as a laboratory technician with 2 years’ experience within the respective specialty. *
- Applicants MUST possess* Minimum Education: A.S. Degree from an Accredited Labortory technician school*
- Applicants MUST possess current Health Report**
- Current ASCP or AMT certification (recognized by U.S. labs)
- Applicants MUST possess access to their immuzation records (must show Rubella, Mumps, Measles, (immuity, HEP-B series, History of Chicken pox, (varicella), disease or positive titer, Tetanus diphtheria (TDAP), within the last 5 years. Documentation of receiving a TB Mantoux Skin test (PPD) within the past 12 months with documentation of follow-up for positive test. A signed declination of the HEP-B vaccination series will be accepted.)
1. Knowledge in the full range of methods, techniques and practices appropriate to the medical technology and their practical application to laboratory work in compliance with the Joint Commision and CMS, CLLA, and HIPPA regulations.
2. This includes chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, blood bank, serology and microbiology.
3. Skill in calibrating and operating analytical instruments sufficent to independently perform recurring tests and analysis.
4. Understanding of related disciplines such as microbiology, chemistry, physiology, anatomy and their relationships to medical technology.
5. Certification as Medical Techologist. Certified Medical Laboratory Techinicans (MLT) may be considered at the discretion of the service unit based upon other qualifications and experience noted in this section.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Danielle Galvan 407-574-2174
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.