Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently looking for a qualified MRI Tech for a hospital in Benton, AR.
Discipline: MRI Tech
Specialty: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: ASAP start, on call rotation to be discussed during the interview.
MRI Technician Responsibilities:
- Explaining the MRI process to patients and ensuring the patients comply with all safety standards.
- Positioning, and possibly sedating, patients to capture clear images of the correct area of the body.
- Removing and then replacing IVs and catheters for the MRI process.
- Maneuvering the MRI equipment and positioning it to capture the correct images.
- Monitoring patients during scanning and maintaining patients’ records.
- Monitoring MRI equipment functions.
- Ensuring clear images for Physicians to provide accurate diagnoses.
- Recognizing abnormalities and irregularities in images.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.