Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified MT for a Hospital in Borger, TX.
Specialty: Clinical Laboratory
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: Friday -Sunday, 7p-7a: Responsible for obtaining blood and/or outpatient body fluid samples and cultures from newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults, geriatric (birth- 110 years) inpatients and outpatients, and Emergency patients. The Technologist performs Clinical Laboratory procedures, Quality Assurance, and instrument maintenance. Technologists are responsible for the accurate performance of Laboratory technical procedure testing, manually and with automated instrumentation on patient samples, proficiency testing samples, and Quality Control samples. Also responsible for: record keeping, both manually and computerized; the monitoring of, and performance of, instrument calibrations and function checks; and the monitoring of Laboratory supply levels. Required to assist in training new technical staff, clinical assistants, and phlebotomist following approved policies and procedures. Review of QC and patient result logs on daily shifts as worked. Works under the general supervision of the Laboratory General Supervisor and Laboratory Technical Supervisor and the Pathologist, Laboratory Director.
- Licensure/Certification: MT.
- BLS Certification in AHA.
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.