Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified MT for a Hospital in Kingman, KS.
Specialty: Clinical Laboratory (Medical Technologist)
Shift: 40 Hours Per Week
Unit Specifics: None
Need Specifics: Shifts are 630-3, 730-4, 830-5, 9-6 or 10-6 depending on the day/staff it varies day to day. They will be expected to take on-call some nights as well. Some weekend shifts are also needed. Facility is looking for a generalist who is able to do a a little bit of everything- including blood draw. Experience in CPSI/Evident LIS is helpful! COVID vaccine required- medical exemptions will be reviewed. They will take a MT.
- Licensure/Certification: MT.
- BLS Certification in AHA.
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $55.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Travel reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Medical Technologist (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location