Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse for a Government Hospital in MA.
Specialty: Licensed Practical Nurse
Type: Government contract
Period of Performance: The base period of performance is 09/01/2022 through 08/31/2023, with one (1) pre-priced option year.
Shifts: Full shifts of 40 hours per week. However, staffing may be required to fill in on an “as needed” basis as well
Job Duties :
Responsibilities: Competence in inpatient and outpatient obstetrical/midwifery care
Qualifications: Contractor’s Licenses/Certifications
· (ACLS, medical license, Diplomas, ACLS, NRP, BLS);
· minimum 2 years experience
Documents needed for submission: 2 prior references, DL, certificate of insurance, license copies, resume
General Duties and Responsibilities: LVN
- Effectively organizes time, equipment, supplies, and personnel.
- Uses equipment effectively by anticipating patient needs and providing appropriate care.
- Confirms that proper techniques and procedures are used according to accepted Standards of Practice and organizational policies and procedures.
- Assists with the ordering, receiving, and storage of supplies.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of the pre- and/or post-operative areas.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists the Registered Nurse and physician
· Confirms pre-operative testing/medical clearance is in patient’s medical chart prior to procedure
· Collaborates with Registered Nurse in assessing the patient’s physical and emotional status
· Implements and documents pre-operative regimen of care according to policy/procedure
· Recognizes patient’s need for support, answers questions appropriately, and provides for privacy and confidentiality
· Assists in the admission of patients to pre-/post-operative area according to established guidelines
· Implements appropriate nursing activities to provide safe and individualized nursing care
· Evaluates effectiveness of nursing care by documenting patient’s responses to interventions
· Assists in explaining the physician’s post-operative instructions to patient/family
· Conveys ideas, concepts, and facts related to patient care in a logical, concise manner
· Assists with discharge activities according to policies and procedures
· Documents information accurately and according to policies and procedures
· Applies technical and specialized skills relevant to pre-/post-operative nursing
· Performs nursing functions (e.g., monitors vital signs, maintains/improves respiratory function, performs catheterizations, etc.) under Registered Nurse direction/supervision and within the state-specific scope of practice for Licensed Practical Nurse.**
· Administers prescribed medication and performs treatments according to the state’s definition of Licensed Practical Nurse practice.**
· Observes safety measures in patient-care activities
· Prepares equipment/supplies needed for care of patients and for performing diagnostic tests
· Demonstrates competence in emergency situations
· Recognizes personal limitations and obtains necessary patient-care assistance from Registered Nurse
· Displays knowledge of the requirements for instrument, supply, and equipment maintenance
· Cleans instruments properly after use and observes policy and procedure for proper care and handling
· Observes and reports need to replenish or revise supply inventories
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Danielle Galvan :
Main Line: 407.574.2143
Direct Line: 321.278.1777
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
Troy.Franklin @Knightingalehealth.com or Danielle.Galvan @knightingalehealth.com
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.