Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking an LPN for the 2021/2022 School Year Staffing Needs (Children’s Institute for Learning Differences)
SCHOOL LPN NEEDED MON-THURS
Location: Renton , WA
Start : 9/01/21-6/17/22
Shift : 8:00AM 4:00PM
· Must have an active and unrestricted LPN license from ANY State
· Certifications MUST be ACTIVE AND CURRENT
· At least 6 months to 1 year of experience as LPN
· MUST BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
1. Administering prescribed medication.
2. Performing prescribed medical treatments.
3. Keeping records of medical procedures.
4. Coordinating medical information between the parent, the school, and the
5. Assisting students with any health related needs including self-care needs
such as hygiene, toileting, self-catheterization, blood glucose monitoring
6. Preparing materials for the teacher.
7. Handling the lunchroom reports and checking attendance.
8. Recording grades on the register, report cards, and cumulative records.
9. Assisting with data collection.
10. Assisting in assembling and putting up materials on bulletin boards and
in keeping such displays current.
11. Supervising pupils during the lunch period and music, art, and P.E. as
12. Assisting teachers in supervising pupils while they are on the school
grounds. This would involve duty before school, during school, and
during intermission periods.
13. Collecting materials needed by the teacher in presenting units of work.
This would include picture collections, science specimens, library
14. Operating audio-visual equipment. This duty would include preparing
the room for the activity, obtaining the required material and equipment,
the operation of the equipment, and the return of all materials and
equipment to storage.
15. Assembling, adjusting, and maintaining equipment used in the classroom
(includes adaptive equipment).
16. Attending workshops to improve skills necessary to deal with students in
this program, including maintaining CPR and First Aid certification.
17. Riding bus and assisting with loading and unloading of students at home
and school as needed.
18. Monitoring students during community based instruction, on and off
For immediate consideration please contact :
| Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Knightingale Health Services, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour