Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified LPN for a Hospital in Cleveland, OH.
Specialty: Clinical LPN – Correctional Medicine
Shift Information: Days or nights available: 6:45a – 7:15p or 6:45p – 7:15a
Specific Work Responsibilities: Facility houses approximately 1700 patients, responsible for medicating between 150-200 patients twice per shift.
Mandatory qualifications: 1 year minimum experience as an LPN.
What network access and/or various applications will the individual need?: Epic
Required Licenses/Certifications: Active Ohio LPN license, BLS
Desired Qualifications: CPI certification, EPIC proficiency
Work Environment / Physical Requirements: Correctional setting. Will be required to walk and stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift/push up to 50 pounds.
Requesting additional; day/night staff to immediately fill several vacancies
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.