Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking an LPN for a hospital in Ashland, KS.
Specialty: Long Term Care (Senior Living)
Need Specifics: LPN for LTC
- Licensure/Certification: Current LPN license, in good standing .
- BLS Certification in AHA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking patients’ vital signs such as temperature and blood pressure and reporting any changes to a supervisor
- Supporting Registered Nurses with their duties by checking, sterilising and setting up equipment
- Serving meals and helping feed patients
- Assisting patients with performing basic tasks such as eating, dressing and going to the toliet when necessary
- Taking blood samples and submitting them for testing
- Performing household duties such as changing sheets and cleaning
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.