Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking an LPN for a hospital in Russelville, AR.
Specialty: Medical Surgical or Rehabilitation Unit (Rehab)
Shift: 7a-7p -7p-7a
- · 2 years of experience as a LPN
- · LPN LICENSE (Compact license accepted)
- · BLS – Basic Life support
· Monitor patient’s vitals and record them in their file
· Maintain the cleanliness and comfort of each patient, including bathing, feeding and dressing
· Assist nursing and medical staff with basic medical tasks, such as administering medication
· Update patient records in a confidential manner
· Evaluate the patient’s wellbeing, reporting any needs to medical staff
· Explain treatments and procedures to patients and families
· Change dressings and bandages, ensuring patients are healing properly
· Move patients from wheelchairs, beds and gurneys
· Strong communication skills
· Good time management and organization
· Problem-solving skills
· Ability to lift and move patients
· Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
· Extensive knowledge of basic health care procedures
· Knowledge in measuring and administering medication
· Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
For immediate consideration, please contact:
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $33.00 per hour