Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking ER RN for a hospital in Gallup, NM!
Specialty: Emergency Room
Unit Specifics: EMR- T-System Pixis.. 7-7 Shifts.. 13 Bed ER.. EMT’s on floor.. 50-70 patients in a 24 hour period.. Nurse expectations and requirements: Excellent attendance, Professional, positive attitude, respectful, Provide quality patient care and follow all hospital policies and procedures 10% admit rate. Most medical admits, the others are flown out… American Heart Association issued BLS, ACLS and PALS required. TNCC and NIHSS also required for ER. Must have at least 2 years of experience…Aprox. 18,000 visits per year. Schedules will vary.. If HCP works nights they try to keep on a block schedule…
Need Specifics: Must be COVID vaccinated, no decs
Job Description :
- Demonstrates accurate assessment skills, appropriate to the age of the patient, based on scientific facts and principles.
- Performs and documents ongoing assessments including observation, physical examination, laboratory/test results, and patient response to procedural intervention.
- Participates in the identification and clarification of patient needs, as evidenced by participation in multidisciplinary care planning, to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Implements, reviews and revises plan of care according to change in patient’s status.
- Implements plan of care according to identified physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs/
- Prioritizes nursing interventions commensurate with patient’s needs.
- Utilizes effective verbal and written communication skills through the presentation of pertinent information.
- Coordinates and documents appropriate discharge planning and referrals to ensure continuity of care after discharge.
- Shares knowledge and acts as a professional resource to other members of the health care team.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.