Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities.We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Director of Home Care Services in McAlester, OK!
- The Administrator ensures quality and safe delivery of home health care services; coordinates services that reflect the Organizations philosophy and standards of care; and plans, develops, implements and evaluates Agency services, programs and activities.
- Must have an active and unrestricted nursing license from OK
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing and is currently licensed to practice in the state of Oklahoma. BSN preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in health care/home care preferred.
- Two years experience in a supervisory position, preferred.
- BLS, NIHSS
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Email: Danielle.galvan @knightingalehealth.com
*We can conduct a screening on the same DAY you apply! They can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview.
|Job Category||Director, Home Care|