Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates!
We are currently seeking a qualified Dermatologist for a Hospital in VA.
Type: Government contract
1 Year with 4 year option
Job Duties :
- Assessing patients’ skin diseases, conditions, and ailments to determine appropriate treatment
- Prescribing medication and creating treatment plans, referring patients for surgery where necessary
- Monitoring patient progress
- Assessing and updating patients’ medical history, including keeping a record of patients’ symptoms
- Informing and educating patients on available treatments and preventative skincare
- Referring patients to specialists in other fields
- Keeping up to date with new medical procedures, topics, and scientific studies by attending seminars, conferences, and training programs
- Adhering to infection-control policies and protocols to protect patients and employees
Dermatologist skills and qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail during consultations with patients and reviewing medical records
- Effective interpersonal skills within the medical team and also with patients
- Manual dexterity to examine the skin, apply treatments, and perform minor surgeries
- Strong clinical diagnostic skills
- Commitment to a high standard of care through the promotion and maintenance of skin health
- Capable of multitasking and working diligently in a fast-paced work environment
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please TEXT:
Troy Franklin 407-574-2161
ONLY if you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated resume/CV showing you possess the experience.
Or if you have questions regarding the opportunity, please text me a day and time you are available in order for me to prescreen you ensuring you meet the qualifications.
Email me your required documents at:
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.